Blossoming Beginnings offers professional landscape maintenance and landscape design services to NJ residential and commercial clients. We are fully licensed, insured and certified fertilizer applicators, as required by the state of New Jersey.
We are a woman owned, boutique firm, providing personal, quality care to discriminating clientele. The key to our success lies in exceeding the expectations of our clients. Our passion for nature is exemplified by quality care and planning that incorporates aesthetic and environmentally conscious methods - from stamens to microbes.
- Horticultural knowledge is the key to elevating a garden from the ordinary to the extraordinary. Our staff are educated in particular areas of lawn care, landscape maintenance, i.e. soil management, invasive plants, pest management, landscape design trends and organic care to provide quality horticultural garden care.
- Our company is committed to the environment and we employ sustainable landscape practices, including organic lawn care services upon request.
- We take pride in offering personal customer service, results oriented landscape maintenance and landscape designs that utilize unique plants.
- We believe in relationship building and reward customer loyalty.
- We work with quality, industry professionals and local providers to provide the best products.
LANDSCAPE MANAGEMENT TEAM
Our Landscape Management team has ten years experience in landscape maintenance, lawn care, landscape design, irrigation, traditional and organic fertilization. We have in-depth knowledge of common turf problems, such as fungal diseases, weeds and ornamental/lawn pests. Fertilizer and maintenance programs are customized to address specific lawn needs. We keep abreast of the latest research and trends by attending courses at Rutgers University, New Jersey’s premier authority on Landscape Industry Best Practices.
Lisa Rivera, owner, has over 15 years of project management experience and ten years experience in horticulture and landscape design. She continues to expand her knowledge by taking classes at the School of Professional Horticulture at the New York Botanical Gardens, Rutgers and Bergen Community College.
Understanding soil and plant biology enables us to provide recommendations which create beautiful and successful gardens - from the ground up. We excel at creating original designs which are diversified and tailored to your landscape and budget.
Any landscape company can cut your grass, or install ”cookie cutter” plants. It takes a commitment to excellence to bring out the best in your landscape.